General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 12:28 AM   #31  
Wild Angels

Height: 5'2

I've read that her mother, friends, and other relatives have tried to talk to Britney, but that she keeps changing her phone number. Don't know if that's true or not, but the fact remains, you can't help someone if they don't want help.

I had to have my head partially shaved for surgery a while back, and I hated it big time. Took forever to grow back out, so that whole bald image is only for some folks, not everyone. LOL

I think what's happening with Britney is that she jumped headfirst into this whole marriage/kiddies package, and then when it all came crashing down, she realized just how much she lost out on by being a mother and a wife so young. However, what she doesn't realize is that she's losing precious time with her children that can never be gotten back. I've seen some of the same behaviour in my own younger brother and his girlfriend who are both 20 and have a child together. On one hand, they are trying to be responsible, but on the other hand, they still want to hang with the gang and think only of themselves. It's very frustrating to watch from the sidelines, and the only thing you can do is to just be there for the children yourself. I hope at some point Britney's mother asks to have the children come live with her for a while.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:24 PM   #32  
prepare for the BEST time

she must be assessing the amenities at different rehab. centers...first Antiqua, yesterday a more local place, Promises....but she doesn't seem to stay...still she makes her name get mentioned....maybe that's all she can do.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:33 PM   #33  
Addicted to potato salad!

I just thought she wanted the curtains to match the carpet (or lack-there-of)! (did I say that?)
Old 02-21-2007, 09:04 PM   #34  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by techwife View Post
I just thought she wanted the curtains to match the carpet (or lack-there-of)! (did I say that?)

TECHWIFE you are so mean ...speaking of mean I saw the ratings for the NHL All-Star game...were you and SUSANB the two that watched it?
Old 02-22-2007, 12:37 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

She checked out of rehab and then after a fight at Federline's she went BACK to rehab. What a train wreck!
Old 02-22-2007, 12:52 PM   #36  
prepare for the BEST time

Gasp, what will happen to her "Mother of the Year" award nomination? CNN reports that Fed-X will keep the children while she is doing rehab...better than a showdown in Family Court I guess.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:06 PM   #37  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Techwife... eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww

All I can keep thinking about is the two little innocent babies who were brought into this world by those two nut-jobs. I've said it before and I'll say it again, stupid people shouldn't breed.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:17 PM   #38  
Pending Email Confirmation

I hate to say this but at this point Anna Nicole's baby is looking better off than Britney's kids.

I am so glad that the times in my life that were a mess were not televised, it was humiliating enough when people at school found out about my problems... much less the entire world. That is so much pressure... I just wonder if she will even make it through.
Old 02-22-2007, 11:38 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Although Federline is icky and talentless, at this point I think he's a better choice for custody. His jobs lately have been stupid (wrestling, super bowl ad, cameo on CSI) but at least he is out there working. Brit is blowing through liquor, drugs, her hair, drawers, and most importantly money without a real plan to replace it. I read an article today that talked about just how bad her product sales have fallen off like her perfume, etc.
Closed Thread