General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 09:55 AM   #1  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Question Did anyone see the Oprah show "The Secret"?

Hello ladies I doing some catching up on my Tivo yesterday and was watching the Oprah show "The Secret" and was glued to my Tv. I just have gone through some tough months lately and the show was so uplifting and made me just want to start a better life right then and there. I just love the concept that what you put out is what you get and it makes complete sense..If you are a negative force you are going to attract negative forces which in turn is going to keep the negative cycle going. I saved the show because I want to re-watch it and write down some of there advice on how to achieve this sort of life and what you do to get it. I know this is not a over night process but I am ready to start looking on the bright side for once and not always the darkside. I was just interested if anyone else saw this show and what your thoughts were on it.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:34 PM   #2  

My aunt was telling me about it....she seemed quite moved by it. There is a book right? Let me know what you find out.

Liz
Closed Thread