General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 06:25 PM   #16  
hara hachi bu

Quote:
Originally Posted by techwife View Post
I almost hope the other guy (not Howard K Stern) is the father and gets her...maybe she'll be brought up in a less screwed-up world. That Stern guy seems like he's just as messed up as she was. I may be wrong...just a gut feeling.
My thoughts, exactly. Of all the men who shouldn't raise a daughter ... who knows, maybe he'll do a 180º and start supporting women as intelligent creatures instead of viewing them as s3x symbols. Wishful thinking, I know.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:37 PM   #17  
Yee Haw!

S/C/G: 278/220/130

Height: 5'4"

I always felt sorry for her. Shes been thru a lot in her life. Now she can rest in peace. Im wondering what will happen to her daughter.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:08 PM   #18  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707Goddess View Post

yep probably

OH and momma all ways said if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all
so im saying NOTHING
Oh my goodness GODDESS~ You are always reading my mind!!
Old 02-08-2007, 08:31 PM   #19  
Whittlin

S/C/G: 170/144/140

Height: 5'6"

Now remember, Howard K. Stern the lawyer, who married Anna Nicole Smith, is in no way related to Howard A. Stern, the "shock jock" radio personality. Smith's husband has never been quoted as saying anything derogatory about women and wasn't even in the public eye until recently, I don't think.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:44 PM   #20  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

RIP Anna, and condolences to her family.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:46 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

Yeah, he's not the Howard that had a woman on his show eating a moist fudge brownie out of one of his staff's butt cheeks. My son accidentally saw a part of a Howard Stern show where two women were on there wearing "tickle panties". He was watching a VHS tape and when it ended, the Stern show was on. Imagine my surprise when he climbed into my lap and said "Mommy do you ever wear panties that tickle down there?" I about FAINTED!

Anna's Howard is a low-key dude. Howard the radio dude is married to some other chick.

Tiki
Old 02-08-2007, 08:55 PM   #22  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

I CANNOT stand Howard Stern...but...I do like his "way" with women!!
Old 02-08-2007, 09:03 PM   #23  
hara hachi bu

Oh, dear! Poor Howard Stern, Atty at Law. My bad! I just assumed ....
Old 02-08-2007, 09:06 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

May she rest in peace.

I heard lawsuits were just filed this week against TrimSpa and naming her personally liable in the suit, and class action suit, so she was likely very upset by that. And now they are saying her son died of meth & antidepressants and there were signs of meth in her baby when she was born (Fox). Such a sad sad life, but for all who commit suicide, may she now finally be at rest from her demons and her soul at peace.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:12 PM   #25  
Calorie Countin'

S/C/G: 235/235/150

Height: 5'8"

I never liked the woman, at all, but it's sad she died, especially at such a young age. She may have died from the immense stress she's been in for the past year. It actually can make other ailments worse.
Old 02-09-2007, 12:25 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

I feel bad for her baby, I also heard her baby was born addicted to drugs. So sad, perhaps she'll be better off. Sounds harsh, but some people just aren't meant to be parents.

When I heard that Anna had been into drugs, definitely had to wonder if that had to do with the weight loss. Apparently Crystal Meth is *great* for weight loss.. not so great in that you can get so addicted that you'll die.. but the weight loss aspect Just kidding..

-Aimee
Old 02-09-2007, 01:47 AM   #27  
Bikini Season :)

regardless, i dont think its anyones place to judge her or what is in the end - heresay. who she married, her legal issues, whatever drug/eating/addictions she may have been dealing with doesnt matter. she didnt lead a life that many of us would have chosen and has lived a rough life. but that was her choice, even if it was sheer circumstances or otherise.

its sad that anyone pass on, be it an organic cause, suicide, or what-have-you. she has left behind a lot of people that care deeply for her and i hope they have the chance to grieve privately.

i wish the best for her infant and i hope she grows up knowing that her mother loved her very much and that she will have the support and love in her life that she very much deserves.

i hope anna is able to have a nice funeral and will rest in peace with out too much undue publicity. she is someones wife, mother, daughter and sister and i think that alone is enough for the woman to deserve respect - especially after she has passed away.

please, lets all remember we are talking about a person here... ok?

rest in peace anna.
Old 02-09-2007, 05:32 AM   #28  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

There's all this big fuss over here about her dying, and I don't even know who she is I don't get the media sometimes.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:18 AM   #29  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I only know her (and probably the same is true for others) because she married some 80+ year old billionaire a few years back. I guess it was great publicity for her as well as a potential cash flow. I'm sure if she hadn't done that, many of us wouldn't recognize her name at all.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:49 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

For those who haven't heard of her:

~stripper who met a very old rich man
~got found by Hugh Hefner, and started modeling in Playboy
~started doing Guess Jean ads and became a very famous supermodel
~married rich old man, who later passed on-she has been in court with his kids for years, fighting over his money
~she started doing bit parts in films
~she got fat, stopped modeling, and did a tv reality show
~she got thin, started doing Trimspa ads
~she got pregnant...two men swear they are the father and are in court
~her adult son dies while she is in the hospital after giving birth to her daughter
~she marries just a few days after the death of her son, leaving the country with her new baby
~passes away yesterday

I am not saying anything positive or negative about her at all...these are just the basic events that made her famous over the past 15 or so years...she WAS a very, very gorgous woman in her Guess days, before all the drama and plastic surgery, etc. it is sad that she didn't make different choices in her life.
Closed Thread