Would You Rather #15

You're on Page 27 of 34
Go to
  • stranded on a desert island, hopefully fewer animals who want to eat me!!

WYR be given a $1000 shopping spree for one shop only or $500 for any shop (and what would the shop be if you chose the first one)?
  • I choose the first one and a store that sells technology.

Would you rather have no tongue or no fingers?
  • No tongue, it would mean not speaking so I guess I'd have to learn sign language but no fingers would be worse to me.

WYR have your family read your entire internet history or be secretly filmed while home alone and have people at your job watch you?
  • Uhhhhh ouch, that's a hard one..haha. I think I'd rather have my family read my internet history.

Would you rather have to watch the same episode of a TV show on a loop for the rest of your life OR listen to the same song?
  • Both would be my idea of torture - no more new TV!!! But, I think watching the same episode of a show would take longer to drive me crazy than the same song so I'd say the TV episode.

WYR have to write with your other hand from now on or drive on the other side of the road?
  • write with my other hand....
    i mostly type stuff anyway (did you hear some schools aren't even teaching cursive anymore?)

WYR only be able to drink water and no other beverages or be able to drink any beverage and never have plain water again?
  • That's terrible, you mean there'll be kids unable to write with a pen?!

As much as I would hate not to be able to drink anything else, I now know how good water is for me and nothing's as good when you're really thirsty so I would take the water.

WYR have to take all your school exams over again or add one year to your age?
  • Add one year!! I still have nightmares about exams now!!

WYR have a higher salary or more days of paid vacation?
  • More vacation!

Would you rather live one 1000-year life or ten 100-year lives?
  • Ten 100 year lives - I like a variety!

WYR have a bad hair month or smudged eye makeup for a month? I ask because today I have both
  • I would go for smudged eye make up, I would lie and say I'm going for an extreme smokey eyed look. Or I would wear sunglasses.

WYR be invisible or be able to read minds?
  • read minds, but I would want to be able to turn it on and off

WYR travel free for a year to places chosen for you or travel for 2 weeks free somewhere you chose?
  • Travel 2 weeks free but I choose.

WYR Be Deaf or Blind?
  • Deaf

Would you rather be able to fly or teleport?
  • Fly!!!

WYR star on a reality TV show or in a sitcom???