ThreadKillers XXVIII

You're on Page 4 of 13
Go to
  • Quote: Try not ! Do, or do not ! There is no try. Yoda
    Asanti sana squashed banana
  • Quote:
    Asanti sana
    Oh, I did enjoy Tanzania. On the boat to Zanzibar I looked out of the window. There were lots of stray cats there though. And heroin.
  • Let me know when everyone starts getting their nerd on for Firefly. Frankly, having enjoyed the hot little, naughty boy smirk and, well, naked behind of Nathan Fillian, Luke Skywalker and Capt. Kirk just don't do it for me anymore.
  • There once was a man named Nathan Fillion,
    He had whiskers on his buttion,
    The wind came up and blew them in ag'on,
    Poor old Nathan Fillion (ion)

There once was a man named Nathan Fillion,
    He grew whiskers on his buttion,
    Shaved them off and they grew in ag'on,
    Poor old Nathan Fillion (ion ion ion)
  • Quote: There once was a man named Nathan Fillion,

Poor old Nathan Fillion (ion ion ion)
    LMAO!
  • Quote: Oh, I did enjoy Tanzania. On the boat to Zanzibar I looked out of the window. There were lots of stray cats there though. And heroin.
    As long as the heroes in Zanzibar took care of the cats. Even the embroidered ones
  • [quote=IanG;4712527]There once was a man named Nathan Fillion,

Poor old Nathan Fillion (ion ion ion)[/quoIs

Is Nathan any relation to a young man from Nantucket ?
  • Oh, Bargoo, if he were, I would be the woman in that joke. He sooooo makes me sweat in places that ladies aren't supposed to talk about. I wanna do such dirty, dirty things to him.

OMFG! The interstate has been shut down for 4 days and we have been getting SLAMMED at work. The place I work at is a freaking institution in this area along with having semi parking. HOLY MOLY we are even getting newbies sent to us by use of the CBs. Hungry truckers are a fickle lot. Most are being pretty cool, but it just takes one SOB to get a mess going, and after the 3rd day they started getting attitude. Well boyz, this here is one little honey that just don't put up with it.

Plus, the owners decided to go visit their son in CA. The mom who runs the front is 73 and the dad who runs the kitchen is 80 and those two work EVERY NIGHT. The regulars are tripping out over their "disappearance". Me, I'm ready to collapse. Ya see, turns out I'm kinda bright, so after a month of waitressing, I'm on register and doing the closing in "Mom's" stead. I think they figured they better take their only chance at getting outta Dodge whilst they have someone who can close nights and before someone quits. And so, of course we have these road closures kicking us in the @ss the day they leave.

However, I did walk out with $150 cash tonight and I can't wait to see how I did on Credit Card tips at the end of the pay period. It's gonna go quite a ways towards paying for my welding classes which I will be starting in June.
  • Quote: Oh, Bargoo, if he were, I would be the woman in that joke. He sooooo makes me sweat in places that ladies aren't supposed to talk about. I wanna do such dirty, dirty things to him.
    I had my suspicions lol Good luck for your pay!
  • 99 Luftballons
    Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont
    Hielt man für Ufos aus dem All
    Darum schickte ein General
    'ne Fliegerstaffel hinterher
    Alarm zu geben, wenn es so wär
    Dabei war'n da am Horizont
    Nur 99 Luftballons
  • This doesn't prove that it wasn't 99 UFO's from outer space.

It only states that the General didn't think so.

Maybe 'twas?
  • I happen to know that it was at least 100 UFOs and that they were not from outer space but from the Boston area.

And I am hungover.

The Boston area is an area about the size of Boston located near to Boston or at least in that general vicinity. It looks a lot like Boston.
  • The 100th balloon was a blue one that blended into the sky so only the keen eye could see it!
  • My eyes aren't keen but they are forever green.
  • Quote: 99 Luftballons
    Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont
    Hielt man für Ufos aus dem All
    Darum schickte ein General
    'ne Fliegerstaffel hinterher
    Alarm zu geben, wenn es so wär
    Dabei war'n da am Horizont
    Nur 99 Luftballons
    Is this a German translation of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall ?