TKXXlll

You're on Page 6 of 34
Go to
  • 76 - 424 to go
  • This is the worst Super Bowl party I have ever been too....

can't decide on who to root for....on one hand I like the Steelers 'cause of the butt whoopins they did the Chargers in the past and on the other green is my favorite color and I love
  • On the one hand, DH went to school just north of Pittsburg. On the other hand the TB Bucs spent many years in the NFC Central.
  • On the third hand, some of us don't give a hoot!

I was cleaning out tapes a week ago and found one of Harry's unlabelled tapes. Of course I had to check it out in case it was interesting. It was a tape of the 1982 Super Bowl! Sheesh!
  • hmmmm...That "in case it was interesting" reminds me that among the zillions of our unsorted photos is one "interesting" one in an isolated and gorgeous location which, however PG it is by today's standards, one could reasonably conclude from the attire that it wasn't PG a few moments before.

Hoping we find it someday before the kids do, or that if they find it after we're gone, they fail to figure out what it means. Or they conclude, using the math unique to children about their parents, that two kids plus this picture means it happened three times.

Is this off topic?
  • No., Bill tell us more.
  • Bill...the kids put those pics up on Ebay years ago....
  • Quote: Bill...the kids put those pics up on Ebay years ago....
    And I understand they are making a mint from them.
  • I have a pic of Harry and I in a bathtub at a Portuguese spa. Darned if I can find it though! We used it on our cards to select friends one Christmas. I promise to post it if I ever find it.
  • Quote:
    So this is your sexy picture, cathy you need to get out more !
  • I am SHOCKED on this family web site to see a picture of a reptile making wind. Are there no boundaries? Is nothing sacred?
  • Quote: I have a pic of Harry and I in a bathtub at a Portuguese spa. Darned if I can find it though! We used it on our cards to select friends one Christmas. I promise to post it if I ever find it.

The first two times I read this I interpreted "select" as a verb. The third time I realized it was an adjective.

I think I preferred it as a verb.
  • I know many of you are uninterested in the big US sports event that's just starting. However, the introduction with portions of the declaration of independence was very moving.

BTW, DH is also rooting for GB. So I either misunderstood, or he's changed his mind.
  • Bargoo....it is the best I could do...and that is my good side!