Threadkiller 22

You're on Page 3 of 34
Go to
  • Sow what's with the other Threadkiller22 thread, Zan? Were you annoyed that you didn't get any attention quickly? Some of us have lives, you know!

By the way, love the new haircut. I hope you are not as sophisticated as you look. (To me "sophisticated" is not a sterling quality.)
  • Quote: Sow what's with the other Threadkiller22 thread, Zan? Were you annoyed that you didn't get any attention quickly? Some of us have lives, you know!.....
    I find it quite amusing that BARGOO beat the kid out by 1 minute on #22...

Old Guys/Gals Rule!

OH...I am quite aware ZAN had the power to jump in fast enough.....maybe she was a little
  • Operator. this place just isn't the same without you. Every once in awhile someone tries to make sense of this . We need you to straighten these misguided people out.
  • Company Christmas party was fun....

bed at 11:30 up at 4.....

gave me time to read yesterdays paper since mine still isn't here at 5:30....

angry face
  • Skipping Church this morning in favour of soak in a hot tub. My bone marrow is frozen!
  • Ruth, I was born and raised in Minnesota, the land of frozen bone marrow, that is why I now live in California.
  • Spent the afternoon with all the house windows open. Nice balmy sunny day. Outside the window are the red hibiscus blooms, oranges and grapefruit nearly ready to pick on the trees and Poinsettias in flower pots out front. We closed the windows when it got to a "chilly" 71 degrees in the house. This is the time of year it's really nice to live in Florida.
  • I'd talk about the weather but then we would all be accused of being old and in rockers, talking about the weather...

68 outside....chilly for us.....
  • Monday is coming and I can't do anything about it!

• But it's not Monday yet!!!

460 to go!
  • Is now, for me at least.

And nope, Ruth, I am the furthest one can get from sophisticated. That photo was a fluke.
  • Zan - Don't recall when this week you have your interview, but good luck. May you let your Zan shine - they'll want you.
  • You people have issues....

or not.
  • Ear worm for the day - maybe the week
    Let the Zanshine
    Let the Zanshine in
  • That has a great sound...

Let the Zan shine in........