Threadkiller Turns Twenty !

You're on Page 7 of 34
Go to
  • If I choose eggs am I playing Russian Roulette ?
  • Eh. That's an odd name for it.

Let's just say, you might have an explosive time of it,

• Quote: Two of the greatest assets to have in life are patience and wisdom. Here is a great example of both:

A little red X in a box is an example of patience and wisdom? Oh, I get it -- we're playing Tic Tac Toe .... ?
  • Naw, it's an image that refuses to load, no matter how many times you refresh, Karenbee.

Now this little icon (on the necklace charm) is a broken image:

• going out to dinner as soon as Angie gets home from teaching yoga....such a nice evening I bet we take the dogs and eat outside....

they always make us eat outside when we have the dogs...

go figure....
  • Yay, puppies.
  • So it's Saturday and I don't have to get up at 3am....

big whoop...was up at 4.....

don't believe it..stayed up until the ungodly hour of 10pm since nephew came by to visit
  • Quote: A little red X in a box is an example of patience and wisdom? Oh, I get it -- we're playing Tic Tac Toe .... ?

I know...where did my image go? It was there and poof GONE. It was a pic of a skunk eating out of a dog dish and the dog laying there watching.

POOF...I wonder what else is in cyber space?
  • The Thinker--- One of these days she will hate this picture but for now it is cute!!!

• Toilet cake.

Cute baybay!
  • Don't go there
    Quote: I wonder what else is in cyber space?
    Don't go there. Really don't go there. The thought makes me shudder.

I once was told by a friend with both strong scientific and strong religious tendencies, that the words of Jesus Christ were still traveling in cyber space and that someday he'd figure out how to retrieve them. The implications of that continue to make me shutter. Because he'd be able to reconstruct everybody's words - including my words from first dates as a teen-ager.

REALLY don't go there.
  • Quote: If I choose eggs am I playing Russian Roulette ?
    Eggsactly

Quote: ...... including my words from first dates as a teen-ager.

REALLY don't go there.
    Oh yes...really don't go there...for me... Not a pretty picture
  • Okay...I won't...I agree...eeekkksss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bah, the scary things I could bring up about the 'Net.

Alas, time is short.
  • Quote: Bah, the scary things I could bring up about the 'Net......
    When I was growing up...nothing but 'net meant a good basketball shot