3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Games (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/games-233/)
-   -   Threadkiller: XIX Woot (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/games/205848-threadkiller-xix-woot.html)

EZMONEY 07-15-2010 08:10 AM

We finally have "summer" here....

get up or I'll seek those minions I ran into yesterday on you!

zanheltangia 07-15-2010 08:34 AM

Oh! You found my Goblins? Where were the little buggers hiding?
:mad:

:D

EZMONEY 07-15-2010 08:38 AM

well I found them on the big screen...not even 3D!

zanheltangia 07-15-2010 08:45 AM

Yeah, they've always loved getting their pictures taken. It figures that they would gravitate toward the next best thing!

bargoo 07-15-2010 11:02 AM

Most of you know that I was recently in an auto accident, the bad news is my car is totaled, the good news is that the other drivers insurance will pay the claim. They were refusing to do so until I faxed them a copy of the police report that showed their driver to be at fault .Suddenly they changed their tune when they saw that their driver was not only unlicensed but ran a red light. I had an independenat, uninvolved witness. Bless that person who verified what I had said. The officer included his statement in his report which determined the other driver to be at fault.

Ruthxxx 07-16-2010 07:07 AM

That sure is good news, Bargoo. Kudos to your witness - too many people "don't want to get involved" these days.

This is Day 6 of my week with extra dogs and I am very pleased. I am still amazed at how well they all get along. I'll be bereft when two of them go home tomorrow evening and so will my two. Dogs naturally love being in a pack.

EZMONEY 07-16-2010 08:53 AM

My dogs will "allow" any other dog to come in and play...inside or outside...until they are ready for bed...then you better just back away from their spots if you are a dog....

Ruthxxx 07-16-2010 09:00 AM

Yes, Disney was not pleased when Casey went to sleep on "her" chair but she was polite - just lots of her growly grumbles. She accepted a temporary place on my bed in exchange but that'll change Saturday night.

cathydoe 07-16-2010 09:12 AM

Bargoo so glad that the other insurance company came to their senses! And a big yahoo to your STAR witness. Good for them!! And SO VERY GLAD that you did not get hurt...oh a car hunting you will go...<sing it with me>

bargoo 07-16-2010 12:43 PM

I have had enough drama for now. I am looking forward to boredom. My dog keeps me from getting too bored. He is not as well behaved as Gary or Ruth's dogs. This is his domain and he doesn't let just anybody in. 2 feet or 4 makes no differance to him. He is the king.

Heidi58 07-16-2010 02:55 PM

Bargoo, I'm sorry to read that your car is totaled, but so glad things have worked out with the insurance company.

bargoo 07-16-2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heidi58 (Post 3390041)
Bargoo, I'm sorry to read that your car is totaled, but so glad things have worked out with the insurance company.

I loved that car, best car I ever had. I just made arrangments to sell it to a wrecker for $200......I feel like I have pulled the plug.

Ruthxxx 07-17-2010 05:55 AM

Sorry for your loss, Bargoo.

Heidi58 07-17-2010 08:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh Bargoo, that's a shame. :(
I hope you'll be able to find another vehicle that's perfect for you.

I'm visiting cathydoe this week and having such a great time. :carrot:
We went to a hot air balloon festival yesterday - first time I've even seen them take off and land, it was great! My favorite part was the 'moon glow', when the lit the balloons up in the dark.

EZMONEY 07-17-2010 08:22 AM

Garage sale this morning....

Bargoo I hope you can replace the oldie with a goodie...good luck shopping....should be some good deals out there with the economy crunch.

Love big balloons.....