Pack a Lunch ... the game

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Here's how you do it.
    Assuming your kitchen doesn't have the same stuff as mine, you'll need to change one thing in my lunch to make yours.

My lunch today is ...
    raw tomato, celery, zucchini, cucumber, mushrooms with ranch dressing and sliced pepperoni
  • My lunch today is
    raw tomato,celery, zucchini,cucumber,mushrooms with ranch dressing and carrot sticks.
  • My lunch today is
    raw tomato,celery, zucchini,cucumber,mushrooms with ranch dressing and Thai trail mix.
  • My lunch today is
    raw tomato,celery, lettuce, cucumber,mushrooms with ranch dressing and Thai trail mix
  • My lunch today is
    raw tomato,celery, cucumber,mushrooms with ranch dressing and Thai trail mix and chicken breast
  • My lunch today is ...
    raw tomato,celery, cucumber,mushrooms with ranch dressing and romaine lettuce and chicken breast
  • My lunch today is...
    croutons, celery, cucumber, mushrooms with ranch dressing and romaine lettuce and chicken breast
  • My lunch today is ..
    Cantaloupe, celery, cucumbers, mushrooms with ranch dressing, and romaine lettuce and chicken breast.
  • my lunch today is celery, cucumbers, mushrooms with ranch dressing, romaine lettuce, chicken breast and a pita bread
  • my lunch today is celery, cucumbers, mushrooms with caesar dressing, romaine lettuce, chicken breast and a pita bread
  • My lunch today is...
    celery , cucumbers, yogurt, romaine lettuce, chicken breast and pita bread.
  • My lunch today is ...
    celery , cucumbers, yogurt, romaine lettuce, tuna, and pita bread.
  • celery , carrots, yogurt, romaine lettuce, tuna, and pita bread.
  • My lunch today is ...
    Celery, carrots, yogurt, romaine lettuce ,tuna and bananas.
  • Celery, carrots, yogurt, green leaf lettuce ,tuna and bananas.