Name this song!

You're on Page 3 of 10
Go to
  • There's only two things in life that make it worth livin'....
  • Quote: Oh I'm sure they did...and little Jimmy's band on the corner of my street and Suzy, the babysitter, at Karaoke Night for church...and...and....
    The Grateful Dead Are a bit bigger than Jimmy's band on the corner, ! Really !!
  • Quote: Human League ~Human

You with the sad eyes don't be discouraged
    True Colors - Phil Collins

"and somewhere far away a lonesome bell is ringing."
  • Quote: The Grateful Dead Are a bit bigger than Jimmy's band on the corner, ! Really !!
    Yep...but the way those kids play I swear they are eating tons of Cherry Garcia for energy!

now...if they could work on quality.....
  • Gary, are you feeling a little testy today ? Just to have something constructive to do answer my last song hint .
  • Quote: Gary, are you feeling a little testy today ? Just to have something constructive to do answer my last song hint .
    I WILL!...just as soon as I decide on Johnny or Kris to give credit to
  • Quote: There's only two things in life that make it worth livin'....
    I will re-submit mine too....
  • Quote: I will re-submit mine too....

Luckenbach, Texas- Waylon Jennings

"tip my hat and play it cool".
  • LOL bargoo & gary ~y'all are cracking me up!

OK I am lost at what lyrics we are at~So I will start new lyrics....

"Lay a whisper on my pillow"
  • Roxette- It must of been love

"So if an old friend I know stops by to say hello"
  • Suspicious Minds-Elvis Presley

"tip my hat and play it cool"
  • I wanted to say crazy little thing called love but Thats not it...hmmmm thinking & Hoping someome answers that one soon bargoo~It's driving me crazy not to know~LOL!
  • mystery titles
    [quote=Lori259;3218883]I wanted to say crazy little thing called love but Thats not it...hmmmm thinking & Hoping someome answers that one soon bargoo~It's driving me crazy not to know~LOL![/quot

I promise to tell IF zanheltangia will tell us the answer to the one starting "I 'm looking for a man now" etc , I haven't seen the answer to that one and it is driving ME crazy !!!
  • You smoke the days last cigarette

Remeberin' what she said
  • Bob Seger Turn The Page

Kept some letters by his bed Dated 1962

( a sad song that I thought was Awesome when I was a kid! I guess I was a weird child~LOL)

(LOL~bargoo~I will try to figure that one out too!)