Go to
  • Didn't wear green

didn't get pinched....

what the heck is up with that?
  • Happy St. Patrick's Day
  • Quote: Didn't wear green

didn't get pinched....

what the heck is up with that?
    Guess the heat got to them in the South of California and they forgot the day.
  • I thought that traditionally, the Irish didn't wear green because they didn't want the faeries to take them away.

• Gary is a fairy?
  • O.o;;; I totally did not see that one coming.

Maybe I should change that to fae,
  • I'm not touching ths one. NO WAY !!!!!
  • I'm with you on that Bargoo, .

So, JakPak, your thoughts?

http://www.fastcompany.com/1580932/t...ts-into-a-tent

Personally I think $250 is a lot of money for a one person, personal tent and a bit expensive for so called 'hobo-tech'.
  • A tent? How about a cover up with netting?

Did I really say what I thought I said ^up there^ ?
  • THE SUN IS SHINING, THE SUN IS SHINING. QUICK - GET THE SPF 30 OUT... YEAH
  • Aw, don't depress Cathydoe with the sunny weather! *passes ButterFly49 some fresh aloe leaves just in case*

• Ah, since the lime pie I just made reminded me....
    (Sorry for the blur, my camera phone stinks with close ups
    and I had to take an actual picture of my phone because I
    don't have a computer cable or memory stick for that phone )

Here's my little green men with a pair of their various signs:
    Lefty: Wahhhhhhhh! Where'd my feet go!?
    Righty: Excitable fellow, ain't he?

• Quote: Guess the heat got to them in the South of California and they forgot the day.
    I was so hoping to be pinched by the gals at the delearship I was working at...but noooo! I bet they pinched the young guys

Quote: I thought that traditionally, the Irish didn't wear green because they didn't want the fairies to take them away.

Watch it kiddo

Quote: Gary is a fairy?
    see above

Quote: THE SUN IS SHINING, THE SUN IS SHINING. QUICK - GET THE SPF 30 OUT... YEAH
    Sun shining here again today....boring....
  • and don't think I wasn't called "Gary fairy" in the bananafannafofannafeefimomanna game.....
  • Watch what? National Geographic?

"In the United States, it's customary to wear green on St. Patrick's Day. But in Ireland the color was long considered to be unlucky, says Bridget Haggerty, author of The Traditional Irish Wedding and the Irish Culture and Customs Web site.

As Haggerty explains, Irish folklore holds that green is the favorite color of the Good People (the proper name for faeries). They are likely to steal people, especially children, who wear too much of the color."

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...tricksday.html