Threadkiller XVII - Muahhaha!

You're on Page 8 of 34
Go to
  • GOOD MORNING
    Here's hoping I get to see the BIG YELLOW ORG in the sky today - instead of the grey clouds filled with moisture.
  • Pssst did you read...Ruth is gonna be gone...what shall we do while she is in FL?
  • pssst - wonder what the time frame is?
  • mrsaugie , I didn't check in yesterday so I missed your birthday ! Hope it was great. iIf Ruthie is away we better get busy and start posting , I see we are already past one hundred, how long will this one last ? Any predictions ?
  • Thank you for the Birthday wishes.
  • 75 degrees here right now...at least it is getting cooler as we approach the 5:00 hour here in southern California.
  • Can I ban people from talking about weather? It is depressing!!
  • Pretty quiet here at 4am here in the west....better get to work....
  • Happy St Paddy's!

• good morning.
  • Quote: Happy St Paddy's!

ditto for me too.

Is everyone wearing their GREEN today???
  • Nope, as I seem to be surrounded by said color daily... I've got a pair of little green men too!

I need to take a pic of them one day so I can post 'em here...

• Quote: I need to take a pic of them one day so I can post 'em here...
    Would love to see the 'little green men'.
  • Been a quite afternoon in here, don't tell me everyone has hit the green alcohol already!

I'll see what I can do, Butterfly49, they're nothing special but I think they're cute.
  • Found out yesterday that this pinching stuff is due to leprechaun's not being able to see green, so folks are reminding you by pinching. Well, I ain't wearing green cause it makes me look ghastly sick and the poor folks who pinch me will get a return punch anyways.