Threadkiller XVII - Muahhaha!

You're on Page 15 of 34
Go to

• 19 minutes before I can switch clothes and drive to the gym!

O.o... Why don't I save myself the cost of a membership and just walk back and forth to work, it's not like we don't have a shower there/here...?

That would be so weird though!

• WE had a shower at one of our offices/was in the bosses office - no one ever used it (except for storage for his clothes) as he would change when he returned from hunting.
  • Check out this video on You tube.. I am "puppy sitting" for my brother and this is her playing in our 4 inches of snow on the First Day of Spring. She is a Coton De' Tulear which I had never heard of until he got her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyrehS4PKbk

Gary--- Finally got a contract on the house!!! YAY!!! Hopefully things will go smoothly and it will close next month.

Catch everyone later....
  • The SUN is out!!
  • Love the video KAREN...cute puppy!... and AWESOME NEWS!!!!

The kid that was interested in "thinking about looking" at your place that I know...is back here and about to get married...his friend...also my son's and mine...that was going to consider going in with him...is back here too....his wife misses Colorado Springs but he and the other kid are glad to be "home"...
  • I love the puppy video! Who has more fun than puppies?

My little guy, Jazz, is not feeling great today. He may be in recovery mode after being in the kennel and getting a major fur-styling. He was badly matted and got clipped right down. Of course we are back to typical March weather today and it's the coldest day this month.

TGIF!
  • Supposed to be a hot week-end here....looking forward to it...short day today then some cleaning at the periodontist....
  • Happy Friday everyone! I watched the puppy video yesterday too - very very cute and SO much energy!!
  • Ruth, my aunt had a poodle that after she took him to the groomer he would come home and hide under the bed for 3 days!! They are all so different.
  • My dog tries to find something smelly to roll in, he just hates to smell clean !
  • I cannot wait to get the Internet back at home so I can see the puppy vid.

They are just so goofy.

*Does the friday dance*
  • Absolutely L O V E the puppy video - makes me smile. Ahhh, to be so excited like that - what a treat to watch.
  • Thanks for the comments on the video--- she is so funny! They are hypoallergenic and their hair feels just like silk. She weighs about 6 pounds now and will be pretty much full grown at around 10 pounds. Just wish I could convince her the "place to go" is outside! But she is doing fairly well. As long as I remember to let her out.
  • If you don't mind me asking, who might those pups be in your signature?
  • The pomeranians in my signature are mine-- very spoiled! The red one is Ginger and I rescued her from a animal shelter in Colorado Springs. The sable is Sissy and she is also a rescue from a lousy puppy mill!! When I got her she didn't even know what grass was. Her toe nails were so grown out that they curled under her feet and she could barely walk! But now they are spoiled and each have their own car seat. I also have a stroller for them to use when the weather gets nice enough that I want to walk longer than their legs will last. Mu house looks like a day care center--- with all the toys laying around all the time--- VERY SPOILED GIRLS!!