Threadkiller XVII - Muahhaha!

You're on Page 13 of 34
Go to
  • but who stepped in it?
  • I don't know but I smell something baaaaaaaaaad
  • Oooh, sorry... That was my coworker's leftovers from six months ago.

• Alright, where is everyone? I flooded the first page of Games and no one has posted...
  • Well. you hours ahead of me ....it's only 6AM here and I am one of the few people in the state of California who is already up !
  • I think the East-Coasters are hiding.

Good morning, Bargoo.
  • Good Morning Everyone!
  • I'm here - not east/ not west/ just a little in the middle.

Watch out - We're being watched - only had a few days of non=monitoring and I think we're OK, because actually, I'M TELLING TOO......BILL DID IT...
    The sun should be shining in Florida for RUTH....
    Onto the games.
  • Partly cloudy, really.

C'mon sun, I need more vitamin D!

• Do I get the monthly "TMI award" for sending the phrase "waxy excrement" in a professional email to my boss?

And yes, it had something to do with poo.

A photo of quite a few insects and their poo, in this case.

Yay, Agriculture!

• Quote: Partly cloudy, really.

C'mon sun, I need more vitamin D!

I WANT SUN 2! Please!!!

No comments on the poooooooooooooo
  • It was SUNNY this am. Cloudy now - Storms coming tomorrow. IF April showers bring May flowers - what the heck are we doing with all this rain in March??
  • Gorgeous and Sunny here in UTAH!!! nyah, nyah. Almost done with the first part of my Sq. Ft. Garden. Pictures will soon follow.
  • It is bringing flooding along the Mississippi River!! Our local inmates are filling 10,000 bags of sand right now!
  • Quote: Well. you hours ahead of me ....it's only 6AM here and I am one of the few people in the state of California who is already up !
    Hummm...let me see at 6am this morning I had already....

warmed up a can of turkey noodle soup....threw my sandwich/yogurt and chips in my lunch pail....

moved my truck onto the other side of the driveway so my bil could park off the street to ride with me...

eaten 3.5 pieces of turkey bacon and an Thomas English muffin

read the LA Times sports page

posted my devotionals here on 3FC

fed the mutts the .5 piece of turkey bacon when I got them out of their crates ...pottied....and into bed with Angie...

filled my gas tank.....

drove 65 miles to work....

and was sanding drywall at 6:05 at a Mercedes benz remodel....