Threadkiller XVII - Muahhaha!

You're on Page 10 of 34
Go to
  • I just love smart a$$ kids...
  • Zan, thank you for the education.

I be learnin moe bout pattys day den ever b four. tanks.
  • *Whimper*
  • Quote: and don't think I wasn't called "Gary fairy" in the bananafannafofannafeefimomanna game.....
    WOWwhat a memory - what year was that ?? I had to read it twice to figure it out. Who was it that sang that one?
  • Quote: Today I pack for Florida and it had better be nice weather down there because it's really nice here! I will be checking in so behave!
    It's been 3 days - and we're all behaving - WAIT TIL SHE CHECKS IN= that's when the xxxxxx will start.......
  • Quote: *Whimper*
    Zan, honey, what's wrong? I have good news for you! It is FRIDAY!

I was a little bad with the you know what I called Gary...I hope Ruth won't be too upset!

Where is Bill?
  • Quote:

Where is Bill?
    Yes - Where is BILL??
  • Quote: I be learnin moe bout pattys day den ever b four. tanks.
    I think the proofreader in me just curled up and started screaming...

I think the threat of doing a performance appraisal at any moment just canceled out my 'yay, it's friday!' mood.

Ah well, I'll be back in spirits come 3:30,
  • Bill is just shutting down his computer to be off-web for the whole weekend. Not internet. No news. No thread-killer. No 3FC. Will he be lost?
  • Bye Bye Bill...have a nice weekend! I know you will miss us!
  • Quote: Bye Bye Bill...have a nice weekend! I know you will miss us!
    Couldn't have said it better myself - You will be missed. Are you going into Solitary confinement.
  • Quote: Couldn't have said it better myself - You will be missed. Are you going into Solitary confinement.
    Or WEEKEND JAIL!
  • Quote: WOWwhat a memory - what year was that ?? I had to read it twice to figure it out. Who was it that sang that one?
    I was 10 when it came out in '64...Shirley Ellis sang it....was called The Name Game but we all know it as The Banana Song

Quote: Bill is just shutting down his computer to be off-web for the whole weekend. Not internet. No news. No thread-killer. No 3FC. Will he be lost?
    Maybe my buddy really does have a LIFE!! You go guy!!!
  • Pretty bad when I was the one that sent this to bed early last night and having to wake it up this morning a little before 5:30....

time to call it killed!
  • Oh, we have a ways to go. Threadkillers gotta stop taking unauthorized days off ! Did I see Bill wearing an orange vest and picking up trash alongside the freeway ?