ThreadKiller XVI-Ain't Nuthin Sweet About It

You're on Page 25 of 34
Go to
  • I am BACCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...with ticker in tow! And ready for the drink Zan!
  • Aw, you found a lady bug to match your avatar!
  • Bill, Gary, Operator come back this forum is almost beginning to make sense, we can't have that !
  • I can verify I am not one to make sense...

I am good friends with my ex...and so is my wife....

I raised a son who is a high school honors history teacher and a daughter that is a scientist that works with NAVY SEALS among other things....

I tape drywall for a living....a real no-brainer!

My wife is 6 years younger than me...

loves to dance...

I don't....

but to top it off...I like judge judy...my wife does not.....
  • 365 . . .
    . . . 135 to go.

I'll smoke whatever bargoo is smoking if she sees sanity in these assorted droppings.

Gary - remind your daughter that Orca Whales are forever wild and potentially dangerous - she should never drop her guard around them.

Same for Navy Seals.

• Shhhh - I think we may have an early spring. Wanna bet we get a big dump of snow soon? I keep reminding myself that it IS March.
  • I always remind her BILL

She has swam with the dolphins though....not so sure about that either!

Spring surround everyon today!

We will have rain here all week-end in southern SUNNY California...

pay back I guess...
  • Haha! Good one, Bill!

• I get to see my other half tomorrow, for a day and a half. If it weren't for a long layover, I wouldn't get to see him til sometime in May.
  • Sense making sense, having cents, wanting a sense of humore, being able to spent the cents I have and keeping what (if any) good sense I have, having the sense to smell good things in the wind - (don't stand next to a dog). Does anyone here make sense? I didn't think it was something you could make-I can't because I don't cook, much. Happy F R I D A Y. It's been a long week - I think I need a drink - anyone one for an apple martini or two .... ??
  • Sense? Nope, thanks for asking. Cents, got a few. No, you cannot borrow. Scent? *sniff sniff* Whew, do I have a scent!
  • Butterfly, I am offended in your suggestion that dogs may smell. Sure, they do, they smell like dogs.....and I like that in a dog.
  • I'll take five of those martinis. Never had one actually, but I could sure use 'em.
  • OMG it snowed, in freakin' UTAH!! WTH is that about?? I thought it only snowed in places like Dallas and Florida.

It put down about 3 inches, but tomorrow it is supposed to be 51 and sunny. After it melts again, I'm gonna put down some grass seed and fertilizer and hope we get at least one more thick, wet snow so I can have a nice yard come summer.
  • I wish you luck with that, Operator.

It sure looked like I had a little snow when I scrapped my windshield and windows again this morning, what the heck!!!