Bonafide Snippets or Tidbits About ME!

You're on Page 6 of 9
Go to
  • I cannot walk anywhere unless left sock...right sock... left shoe...right shoe go on in that order....
  • I hate to wear shoes - I take them off as soon as I get in the house.
  • Without socks I feel naked! Even in warmer weather, after a pedicure and my toenails are so pretty...sandals feel funky. And now there are shoes for swimming...HOOT...so my feet are covered...no socks, but covered
  • I would go without socks 24/7 if i could, i hate winter in indiana! and work lol and I cannot wear them especially to bed
  • I can't stand bare feet. Even for a middle of the night potty trip, I wear slippers - and I have wall-to-wall carpet!
  • I was born with a bunion on my left foot. I have SERIOUS shoe jealousy when I see women able to wear cool sandals!!!
  • I love to play Scrabble.
    I'm pretty good, too.
  • I was invited to play Scrabble today by friends I haven't seen in a long time and I'm so looking forward to it because I've been lonely!

Back to the shoe thing, I remove my shoes when entering a home and am almost obsessive about washing my feet really often!
  • Oh, have fun today!
    (I was trying to change the subject - I know way too much about everyone and their foot obsessions now.... )

I can write, cut, eat, etc. equally well with either hand.
    But I catch and throw much better with my right.
  • I was a spelling bee queen in high school, but had competition from another girl, and we were always dueling each other at the end.
  • My husband and I collect "State" shaped magnets of the states we have been to together. We hope to have one from each of the states someday.
  • I usually have between 15 and 30 library books at home. Last year I was lucky enough to read 106 books...geeky, but I love it
  • When I sleep I can't let any of my body parts hang over the edge of the bed AND I always have to be covered, even if it's just a sheet. I'm afraid something will grab me from under the bed and pull me under. (weird, I know)
  • Same here, Stargzr... no body parts of the sid eof the bed.

I always eat atleast 2, if not 3 pieces of whole fruit a day.
  • I had my first and only child at 43. I always said I am not a baby factory, then I turned 40 and had to have one.