Bonafide Snippets or Tidbits About ME!

You're on Page 3 of 9
Go to
  • I love oatmeal. Each time I was pregnant I ate so much oatmeal that my DH used to joke our babies were going to look like the guy on the Quaker Oats canister.
  • about 10 years ago i got a phone call from some guy from the Jerry Springer show wanting me to come on with some friends about something a friend was doing.... ahhhh NO, i didnt go lol
  • When my mom was pregnant with me she ate so much Chinese food that people said I was going to be born with chopsticks in my mouth still my favourite food!
  • My mom has three sisters and no brothers. I also have three sisters and no brothers. My sisters and I.....we all had BOYS! My parents now have six grandsons and only one granddaughter!
  • I am the most accident prone person I know of, though I'm sure people somewhere beat me. I've had stitches in my lip from where my sister was swinging me by the arm at age 5 or 6, and let me go, and I flew into the TV. I cut the bottom of my foot open pretty bad running through the yard as a kid - I stepped on a bone someone had given the dog. I've fallen and bumped my head an uncountable number of times, with only a couple of concussions. I've been involved in 7 car accidents, only one was my fault, and one I was a passenger. I've been attacked by a dog and fell and cut my leg on broken glass. I'm always bruised somewhere...
  • one of my aunts best friends for years was Tammy Wynette. I grew up knowing her and didnt realize as a child what a coup it actually was. i asked her to come to 'show and tell' when i was 9 and my teacher thought i was lying when i said she would be there... shoulda seen her face when she walked in the classroom lmao.. was priceless
  • I took things very literally as a child. When my teacher told me I couldn't leave the room until I finished my assignment I ended up peeing my pants because I couldn't hold it long enough.
  • My dh and I have a sleep number bed. I am 35 and he is 70.
  • I married my roommate's future hubby's roommate.
  • My initials stayed the same when I got married.
    That was a big deal at the time - monogrammed sweaters were very big in the late 70's. lol
  • I collect cars, one brand, I have 3 of them in the yard (they are the large size )

lol
  • Quote: My initials stayed the same when I got married.
    That was a big deal at the time - monogrammed sweaters were very big in the late 70's. lol
    Me too! I had monogrammed luggage that I didn't mind using on my honeymoon.
  • No tatoos 4 me and my ears are pierced only one hole in each ear.
  • I have a vertical scar on my left wrist (people sometime ask if I slit my wrists, ugh ) that has been there as long as I can recall. I used it to learn my left from my right because it looks like a lowercase "L."
  • I went to school in Phoenix Az for grade 1 and 2.
    This little Canadian girl could sing the US National Anthem and recite the Pledge of Allegiance with the best of them