Threadkiller Fab Fourteen

You're on Page 6 of 35
Go to
  • So glad to hear that the surgery went well. I know he will be up and his olde self in no time! Thanks for the update Angie.
  • I'm also glad that Gary's surgery went well. Keeping you in my prayers for quick healing so you can come back here so we can keep on with the "bashing" Take care and thanks to Angie!
  • Site's back!!!
    Apparently, with Gary out of commission, it just wasn't profitable to keep 3FC on the air, LOL.

Since I can see the site now, presumably Gary's back. Hope you're recovering well guy.

• I think it is atrocious that EZ goes and implodes the site just cause he can't be on. Guess no one else is allowed to have any fun either.
  • so much catrching up to do. No rude, silly or off-center lines here... .yet.
    Not until I catch up reading what's been going on OR, you could all update me. : 0 )
  • Rude, Silly , Offbeat
    Quote: so much catrching up to do. No rude, silly or off-center lines here... .yet.
    Not until I catch up reading what's been going on OR, you could all update me. : 0 )
    Pear, we are still rude, silly and more offbeat than ever. Anybody can be nice, we take pride in what we are, rude, silly and offbeat.
  • hey Pear!

yes, you were missed!
    And rude, silly and off-center is pretty much a must here, so jump right in!
  • HI GUYS ~

I'm back...2 cool scars....shaved to the max...

now I know what a bikini wax is w/o the pain!

Still hurting but much better....tried to post yesterday but...well you all know...

I will be back in force soon!

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers!

Welcome back PEAR!
  • And Gary, as long as you have a pulse, we expect you here !!
  • And the real pain of the bikini wax comes when the hair grows back (oh, the itching!!!)
  • gently!!!!!! Nice to see Gary back and I'm glad he fixed the site when he was off.

Sunday is happening around here. Church, coffee and chat and then odds and ends of stuff. I have a really overbooked week coming up and need a bit of a head start on it. Sunshine is forecast for the whole week - terrific as the contractors start replacing the Church roof on Monday morning!
  • Not sure yet for me on church...I want to go but Angie said NO! last night...she is worried I will do too much. I wouldn't be able to kneel or go up for communion but I think I could sit through service...I think...not for a few hours yet...we shall see...

Pastor would bring communion back to me...

could use some wine...

no alcohol for 3 entire days...even though it is allowed now....Angie isn't mad about that!
  • oh and FYI...

it was a bilateral hernia surgery....nurse gave me a magic marker to mark the spots I wanted taken care of....

balls were saved...swollen now...but saved!
  • Ooooh, sunshine!!! Other than about 2 minutes yesterday ( and I mean Two, no more) I haven't seen sun for a couple of weeks. It is so gloomy and dark here today I have the curtains drawn and the lights on at 2 PM because it is too dark to read otherwise.
    Ridiculous, but necessary.
  • Still dark here Dutch