- - Forum Rules
||12-30-2004 03:34 PM
We are posting this here as a reminder of the guidelines you agree to when you become a part of this community. Terms may change from time to time, and we will update this thread to keep you informed of current guidelines.
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Due to COPPA regulations, you must be age 13 or older to participate in this forum.
The owners of 3FC Healthy Weight Loss Community reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
1. No Advertising or self promotion
2. This forum is used to share support and is not to be used to advertise other websites or any other type of advertisements which intend to sell products or services for personal monetary gain.
3. You may link to a personal blog so you can share your weight loss story. Other links might be removed, at the discretion of the moderators.
4. Do not solicit participants for tv, magazines, or any other media, or for medical or university studies. Please contact us with details and we will announce your request if appropriate.
5. Messages intended to promote potentially unsafe and/or controversial weight loss procedures or products (including but not limited to non-medically prescribed supplements and MLM products) are considered inappropriate and may (at the discretion of the forum team) be removed without warning. This rule is intended to protect our users from Multi-Level Marketing schemes, or other hidden sales tactics, which are strictly prohibited on this site.
6. You warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. Links to websites that display this type of information may be removed at the discretion of the moderators.
7. You agree not to solicit other members to e-mail you privately for information. This is intended to protect our members from possible sales tactics. If you have legitimate information to share, in accordance with our rules, you may post it on the board. Otherwise, we assume that the information you offer may violate the guidelines posted here.
8. You agree not to solicit our members to join other weight loss forums. This is considered "competitive" behavior which deteriorates our purpose.
9. Respect toward fellow members is expected. You agree not to harass, flame, insult, taunt, or otherwise disrespect any member of this forum. In other words, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. This includes gossiping about another member. This requirement is meant to encourage the overall strength of our support system, and will benefit our community as a whole.
10. We ask that you not create multiple accounts for the purpose of harassment or any other purpose. If you have more than one account, we may close one of them at our discretion.
11. Posting links that violate the terms above may be removed at moderator's discretion. This includes links within posts, profile links, and signature links.
12. Do NOT fight with the mods and admins. This is a large website and it's a big job for us to keep it running smoothly. If we ask you to stop doing something or change something, please just do it. We do not have the time to debate this with you. If your post or thread is deleted or locked, accept it and understand that we do not have time to send you a detailed explanation. Re-read the rules to refresh your memory as to why it happened. There will be no discussion on these matters. If you become a nuisance, you will lose your posting privileges.
13. Do not complain about the rules. Any public discussion of specific cases will be removed and you will lose your posting privileges (temporarily or permanently). This is a privately owned forum and we created the rules based on years of experiences with thousands of members. Moderators and administrators are unpaid volunteers who spend a lot of time making sure our forum is safe, clean, and supportive. If we decide that your post is inapporpriate, it will be removed or locked. Please don't argue and please don't keep posting along the same line otherwise you're gone too.
We reserve the right to disable posting abilities of anyone that violates any of the terms of membership, without warning or notice.
The terms of this agreement may be revised as necessary, and it will be your responsibility to to refer to this agreement periodically to remain informed. Usage of this site and message board will confirm your acceptance of these terms.
Although the administrators and moderators of 3FC Healthy Weight Loss Community will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of 3FC Healthy Weight Loss Community, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. All content is copyright 3FC and cannot be used elsewhere without permission from the owners.
Updated Sept 24, 2007
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:07 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2