Crab Quiche

• Hi! I am stationed in Seoul, Korea with my husband and after four years here, I am really missing a recipe. Does anyone have a WW recipe for crustless crab quiche? It was in one of my paperback WW cookbooks, which I didn't bring with us. Thanks!
  • It is not in the four W W cook books I have. You might try this W W related web site and look at the recipes on the home page as well as the message board pages, or ask. www.dwlz.com
  • Crustless Crab Quiche
    Hi there!

Not sure if this was the one you wanted, but here you go! I haven't tried it yet, but was told it was very good and filling.

Crustless Crab Quiche w/ eggs - 19 points total
    w/ egg substitute - 15 points total

1 can (6oz) crabmeat, drained (3 points)
    4 oz FF cheddar (or swiss) cheese, shredded (4 points)
    1/2 c. chopped scallions
    4 eggs (8 points) or 1 cup Egg Beaters (4 points)
    1 c. evaporated non-fat milk (4 points)
    1/2 tsp salt
    1/2 tsp dry mustard
    1/4 tsp pepper
    dash paprika
    nonstick cooking spray

Preheat oven to 400

Spray 8-inch glass pie pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.

In a medium bowl combine crabmeat, cheese, and scallions. Using back of spoon press over bottom and up side of sprayed pie plate.
    Using a wire whisk, in a medium bowl beat together eggs, milk, salt, mustard, and pepper; pour over crabmeat mixture.

Sprinkle with paprika and bake until set--about 30 minutes. Let stand five minutes before serving.

You can substitute shrimp for the crabmeat if you like!
  • Crustless Crab Quiche
    Hi, Diane. Thanks...that recipe looks like the one I used. I use fake crab, non fat evap milk, non fat cheese, at it is great. I have to refigure the points with these ingredients, though. Thanks for you help. I appreciate it!