Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 06-28-2006, 11:35 AM   #1  
LLV

Default Popcorn seasoning on pasta

I made myself some noodles for lunch and bulked it up with chopped chicken breast, peas, chopped broccoli and diced tomato (because one serving of pasta, to me, isn't enough to feed a mouse, so I always dump in a bunch of other stuff) and was wanting to add some flavor to it. So I sprinkled it with a little garlic powder and cheese-flavored popcorn seasoning. When I went to grab the garlic powder, the popcorn seasoning was sitting there beside it and I said, "Yeah, why not, let's try it."

It's pretty good and gives the pasta some extra flavor without dumping on a ton of calories
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:12 PM   #2  

Mmmm that sounds delicious!
WaistingAweigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:24 PM   #3  
hara hachi bu

Smile Num!

I'm always on the prowl for a good, quick, easy work-lunch idea. Pasta is so convenient, but I can never think of what to do with it. Thanks for the idea!

I am the same way about pasta: 1 serving is so small, that I always add 2 servings' worth of vegetables and a serving of protein. The pasta ends up almost like a garnish. ha ha.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 06:06 PM   #4  
LLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantastica
I'm always on the prowl for a good, quick, easy work-lunch idea. Pasta is so convenient, but I can never think of what to do with it. Thanks for the idea!

I am the same way about pasta: 1 serving is so small, that I always add 2 servings' worth of vegetables and a serving of protein. The pasta ends up almost like a garnish. ha ha.
Yep, hehe.
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote