I love my new pancake syrup!

• When I was at the grocery store recently, I bought this sugar-free pancake syrup by E.D. Smith. It's sweetened with Sucralose (same thing that's in my yogurt), and it's made with fruit juice. Only 30 calories per 3 Tbs! And it's so so so yummy. I don't even like regular pancake syrup anymore - it's too sweet and thick.

One of my favorite breakfasts is a whole-wheat blueberry waffle with 1 Tbs. natural peanut butter, a dash of cinnamon and 1 Tbs. syrup. I also got a whole-wheat pancake mix, which I haven't used yet, but I will one of these days when I'm not feeling so lazy and too hungry to cook. *lol*
  • sounds great
    Hi,
    What is the exact name of te syrup and in what store did you purchase it? Thanks
  • hey sheridan,
    it's just E.D. Smith, Sugar Free Syrup...I got it from Superstore. Hope that helps!
  • Thanks
    I never heard of it and we don't have a superstore but I will be on the lookout. In the meantime keep on enjoying.
    Sheridan
  • Ps
    Hi Again,
    My most precious childhood friend was a beautiful English Setter dog named Penelope.Oh what wonderful memories. I love the name and I loved her dearly.
    Sheridan
  • I use Smuckers sugar-free and it's 20 calories for 4 tablespoons (or 1/4 of a cup) and it's so good. I love toasting bread (Sara Lee Delightful) and then pulling I can't believe it's not butter on both sides with splenda and cinnamon and then few blueberries with my syrup on top. So good and only 130 calories (give or take how much syrup and blueberries I add).