Carbolite (sp?) Ice Cream

• Last night I went to a local ice cream store called Natures Scoop, and they carry a brand (I assume) called carbolite. It comes in the Soft Serve Form, and it taste great. It only has 1G carb, no fat, no sugar, and 9 calories!!! Yes, only 9 Calories. They had Black cherry (it was great!), Vanilla, Butter Pecan, and Mint. Has anyone heard of this? I had not until I went there last night.
  • I've never heard of it before.. What is the serving size?
  • I believe the serving size was 1/2 cup, but it you eat a cup it's still only 18 calories. It tasted great.
  • Carbolite
    Carbolite contains the sweetener called SPLENDA

They also have Chocolate bars that have less than 1.3 grams of carbs.

They are actually not bad, either!

Lori
  • I did find out that each ounce of Cabolite Ice Cream contains 9 calories. So therefore (putting my math cap on) if you eat a WHOLE cup you still only end up with 72 calories, and according tot he nutritional information... No fat and very low carbs.
  • HI were can you buy this at I havn't seen it and the store here? sound good
  • Ice cream
    Oh, my!! I want to know about this Ice Cream!!!
  • Carbolite
    I am so in love with this stuff....
    I actually order it from the company(online) and make it in my own ice cream maker. They don't have a store that carries it where I live.

There are 2 other similar products...."St. Mortiz" and "Wow Cow" that are awesome!! I'm getting ready to move to Charlotte and can't find anywhere that carries them...(and can't find a way to order the mix!).

I'm not sure if it's ok to post the website here, but if you do a websearch for carbolite, you'll probably come across their site...