Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 02-01-2006, 04:49 PM   #1  
What are you waiting for?

S/C/G: 232/258/223

Height: 5'4

Default Panic attack! Buffet tonight help!

Okay so my dh's grandparent's are in town tonight we always go out to eat when they come and we always go to golden coral buffet! yuck! I haven't been since we last went couple weeks before christmas! But im obligated to go and they pay for my ticket so I have to eat something, I am having a panic attack about what im going to do! I don't like to eat out of my zone where i know how many cal's ect is in what im eating i freak out when we go places to eat like this that don't have nurtitional values or a certain meal to chose from the menu like applebees for example i love going there, So any suggestions on what I should eat im just eating healthy no certain plan just trying to stay under 1800 cal's a day and i've only eaten around 600 something today sooo... anyone?! I am leaving in less than 3 hours so tips are very much appreciated!! ~ Kim
rysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 05:04 PM   #2  
What are you waiting for?

S/C/G: 232/258/223

Height: 5'4

Lol.. Okay so i just found out they have a website with nutritional info! Im such a dork! do you think it would be weird if i wrote down what im going to eat and take it with me? ~ Kim
rysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 05:06 PM   #3  
it's always something

I've never eaten there, so I can't really advise you what to choose. However, their website offers nutritional info on their foods, so you can plan ahead. Browse it, pick out what you want to eat, and then stick with it

http://goldencorral.net/menu/hot.asp
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 05:07 PM   #4  
it's always something

Oh! you beat me to it No, you will not be a dork, lol, so write it down and always be prepared
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 05:27 PM   #5  
LLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by rysmommy
Lol.. Okay so i just found out they have a website with nutritional info! Im such a dork! do you think it would be weird if i wrote down what im going to eat and take it with me? ~ Kim
Heck no. You're doing this for you and it's good you want to make healthy selections. So if others have a problem with that, tough bananas. I personally wouldn't sit there and look over my list at the table, I'd be a little more discreet about it and maybe memorize some of it before I got there. But there's nothing wrong with wanting to make healthy choices for yourself.
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote