Singing the praises of Morningstar Farms

• I would just like to thank all the most wonderful people who recommended the morningstar farms stuff to me. At the last trip to the grocery i picked up some of the parm ranch chicken patties and boy let me tell you....!!!! i am in love these things are sooooo good!! i can't wait to go back to the store and get some more and try some of the other things too. Thanks you all! i f you have any other suggestions please feel free!
  • Those are good! I love Morningstar Farms. Though I highly recommend you avoid the sausage links. I think they season them with Essence of Goodyear, lol.
  • ok this is a stupid question. I've heard of Morningstar Farms but what exactly do they make? Is it like organic or soy type stuff? I'm up for trying anything new!
  • TamLynne, Morningstar makes soy-based vegetarian products, but I'm not a vegetarian and I still eat them because they're a lot healthier than many meat products and (mostly) yummy! They make a lot of different kinds of veggie burgers, "hot dogs", breakfast "meats", and meal starters. My grocery doesn't sell all the varieties but I personally love the Garden Veggie Patties, Fajita Burgers, Grillers Prime, b-fast sausage patties, but I'm with Suzanne on the sausage links. They taste kinda rubbery. It's been a few years since I've had the crumbles but I remember them being good, and just found them at the store yesterday(I'm very excited!). I'll use them for soft taco filling on ff tortillas. I've never tried the "dog" or "chicken" products.
  • I love the chix patties. We just had them for dinner tonight!
  • Just to prove that it's different strokes for different folks, my whole family loves the breakfast links. We have been vegetarian for years (my kids' entire lives, me for 20+ years) so we've experimented w/many different soy products.

The buffalo wings are very spicy, but I like them dipped in bleu cheese dressing. I agree that the chix patties are great.