New Fresca

• I have always been a fan of Fresca, and I just tried the new Black Cherry Fresca. It's soooo good! I can't wait to try the peach!
  • I've tried the peach, but not the black cherry yet. I'll be on the look out for it. A caterer taught me "WW Sangria". Mix red wine (can be inexpensive) with regular Fresca. She uses it for parties.
  • Are the new Fresca diet sodas? Or do they have calories?
  • no calories! Taste great!
  • The new Fresca is great. I just bought some at the local drugstore for 69¢ a bottle. What a deal. It's definitely great tasting. And the fact that there are no calories and no sugar makes it an even better deal. I don't drink much soda(usually only once a week), but it's nice to have a great tasting soda to drink and not have to worry about sugar and calories. I would definitely recommend. 5 dancing carrots from me.
  • You know...speakin of soda, I was thinking why would someone chose to drink pepsi ONE when they can drink diet pepsi for NO calories.....I know - really, it is all about taste but still! I will have to try this fresca.......I LOVE diet cherry vanilla dr pepper.
  • kellyjoiii: I'm right there with you on the diet cherry vanilla dr pepper. It's awesome.
  • Is the new Fresca made with Aspertame or Splenda?
  • I just went and looked at the empty bottle and it is made with Aspertame.
  • Regular Fresca (grapefruit flavor) is made with Splenda. That's odd.