Crock Pot Recipes
I have one of JoAnna M. Lund's Cookbooks, A Potful of Recipes. Here is a very easy recipe for chicken breast.
Saucy Italian Chicken
16 oz. skinned and boned uncooked chicken breast. cup into 4 pieces
1 cup (8 oz can) Hunt's Tomato Sauce
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1 Tablespoon Pourable splenda or Sugar Twin
1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
1. Spray a slow cooker container witrh butter flavored cooking spray.
2. Enenly arrange chicken pieces in prepared container.
3. In medium bowl, combine tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, Splenda and
4. Spoon sauce mixture evenly over chicken pieces.
5. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours. when serving, evenly spoon sauce over chicken.
Each serving equals
143 Calories - 3 gm Fat - 24 gm Protein - 5 gm. Carbohydrate
425 mg. Sodium - 1 gm Fiber
Never give up and never give in.
Envy can be a positive motivator. Let it inspire you to work harder for what you want.