Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2001, 12:09 AM   #16  

Default veggie burger

Can anyone recommend a good brand of veggie burger? I have always had a hard time trying something like that. But I really want to try it. Also just a tip, if we could tell the best brand of what we are suggesting in our posts and where we get them that would help me out alot. Thanks, been having fun reading all the posts.
Diana
Old 04-17-2001, 07:13 PM   #17  

2 slices of warm toast with 4 tsps of cold marmalade ....mmmm....lovely!!!

240cals/1.5gfat
Old 04-27-2001, 11:32 PM   #18  

Hello everyone. I just wanted to share that they have low fat muffin mixes and it is something fast to grab for breakfast. If you are doing WW I think they come out to 2 points each. The vegie burgers I have used the morning something LOL and I make a little honey mustard dressing for on it. I personally dont treat a vegie burger like beef burger but we are all different :-) Thank heavens. Oh I am tired and heading to bed i hope this makes sence. We are all worth the fight.
Sue
Closed Thread