Healthy snack for night shift worker?

• I work at night and I often get hungry while working, is there any snack or meal you can recommend for late night snack ??

Any advice would be appreciated
  • Hello and

I find that something containing protein is good for a "tide me over" snack. A small handful of nuts, small piece of cheese, steamed egg, etc. Fresh fruit or veggies is also good.

I also keep a supply at work of Plum Organics pouches; I prefer the fruit ones, especially peaches and prunes. They are sold as baby food but they are nothing but fruit sauce (like applesauce) which is delicious. They contain nothing except organic fruit.

Wishing you all success

• Meal timing doesn't matter, just the total amount you're taking in for the day. It's all up to you and your preferences. You may want to change your meal times so that they correspond with your schedule a little better.
  • I recommend jerky sticks just because they're easy to carry around. You can find a bunch of different brands at your local grocery store or wholefoods.
  • You can keep a trail mix with you for a healthy munching while working on your late night shift.
  • A mix of mango, apple, papaya cutted pieces will be good. Avoid oily snacks where lack of exercise will build obesity. Having fruits will be good for health.
  • Evening should eat snacks and less sugar
  • Okra and cucumber
  • fruits,vegetables, nuts