Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 01-26-2016, 08:50 AM   #286  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrairieQueen View Post
Munchy I did same thing with my shepherds pie last week on a snow day of work

Tonight we had spinach salad and steak/mushroom pasta w/light creamy sauce
Awesome, right? I get a huge portion for about 225 calories. Not too shabby

Last night I was busy, so didn't think of dinner until about 10. I made a boca burger with a piece of RF cheese and 17g ketchup. So boring, but takes 2 mins.

Tonight I plan to have broil a chicken/vegetable GF freezer burrito so it's chimichanga style (made them over the weekend) with some light sour cream, jalapenos, cilantro and scallion on top.
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 09:22 AM   #287  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
Awesome, right? I get a huge portion for about 225 calories. Not too shabby

Last night I was busy, so didn't think of dinner until about 10. I made a boca burger with a piece of RF cheese and 17g ketchup. So boring, but takes 2 mins.

Tonight I plan to have broil a chicken/vegetable GF freezer burrito so it's chimichanga style (made them over the weekend) with some light sour cream, jalapenos, cilantro and scallion on top.
Totally skipped dinner again last night - this week is insane, but after my super late night tonight I may eat the burrito above.
Old 02-09-2016, 03:05 AM   #288  

Last night I had for dinner a cold chicken leg & some cold roast potato & pumpkin Veg burgers, turkey franks, roast taters, some veggies, side salad, pickles.
and the fruit was organic as well plus
Drink orange juice
rowena gonzalez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 10:48 AM   #289  

We have some Broccoli potato cheese soup ready for tonight!
Old 02-10-2016, 02:16 PM   #290  

My husband ended up making this really good bone-in rubbed chicken thigh (I don't even know what it was) while I made some roasted green beans and coconut rice for the family.

Tonight I'm making some turkey taco salads and I think the little one will probably want "walking tacos" instead.
Old 02-11-2016, 09:18 AM   #291  

I never made the taco salads because we were running around trying to get the little one ready for a winter camping trip this weekend. I ended up getting her subway and at some point late at night I realized I was hungry and ate a cup of broccoli soup in bed, lol!

I have no idea what the plan is tonight. I have some butternut squash and green beans that I can throw in to roast and maybe some turkey kielbasa. Chances are that my husband will take up the meal tonight so I can label and pack all of my daughter's things.

Last edited by Munchy; 02-11-2016 at 09:19 AM.