Dinner - what did you have today?

You're on Page 18 of 34
Go to
  • Last night I had two baked chicken thighs and a small side salad with balsamic dressing.
  • I had a marinated grilled chicken thigh (marinade was chili powder, garlic powder, fresh red and green peppers, and onions blitzed together), leftover onion/pepper/spinach/mushroom rice, corn, and a simple romaine and tomato vinegar salad.

Tonight I'm sure the guy is grilling steak. I'll probably saute onions and mushrooms to serve with it and make some kind of zucchini and possibly a potato dish of some sort for them.
  • We did an online order for Free Birds Burritos

I had a chicken and steak burrito with cheese,sour cream, Guac, Mild salsa and refried beans, I also had ranch dressing in it and thats it.
  • A burger with blue cheese, fries, and a pilsner.
  • chicken breast
    broccoli/walnut oil
    beets
    1/2 small avocado

One of those days where I just can't get enough to eat. I ate dinner at 1pm.
  • noname-I finally got some pomegranate balsamic and its amazing! Thanks for suggesting it, I'm already thinking of all the ways I'd like to use it Definitely worth the price.

I had a small salad first:
    1/2 c arugula
    1 artichoke heart
    1 goat cheese medallion
    drizzle of olive oil
    drizzle of pomegranate balsamic

And then trader joes gluten free pizza, which in its original form is nearly unedible So I always add a bunch to it for a lazy dinner. I added:
    -artichoke hearts
    -sliced black olives
    -chopped tomato
    -about a 1/2 c. extra sauce
    -3 slices of veggie cheese
    -sriracha hot sauce

Then for dessert I had one small square of dark chocolate.

I had 2/3 of the pizza and saved the rest. I was a -3 before and ended +3.
  • Dott, glad you are enjoying it! We marinated some chicken and veggies in it for kebobs the other day. I do potatoes on kebobs for my boyfriend and I couldn't stop eating them...they were so tasty.

Tonight will be a chicken and veggie stir fry.
  • Steak and Chicken Quesdilla's (Im not sure if thats spelled right but Im sure everyone knows what food Im talking about)
  • noname-I'll have to try it for roasting mini potatoes then

Am so hungry today bc of stupid TOM. Water weight from the trip is finally coming down I took my measurements and have lost inches so the scale is slowly catching up. I'm really enjoying my calorie counting/maintenance break I think its been really good for my body so far.

For dinner I had:
    -1 piece of roasted corn with 1/2 tblsp butter
    -3 pieces of bbq tofu
    -small salad with arugula, goat cheese, chopped brazil nuts, 1/4 avocado, and pomegranate balsamic

For dessert I had 1/3 of a dark chocolate bar.

I was a -3 and ended +3. Honestly I have a lot of head hunger from TOM and want to eat more but I know I don't need it. I feel like I ate a lot today and feel a little guilty over it but I'm forcing myself to trust my body. Really curious what the scale will say once this maintenance break is over.
  • I'll probably have leftover steak in some form - on a salad, as a quesadilla with plenty of veggies, or maybe in an Asian zucchini-noodle bowl.
  • Turkey tacos tonight! I'm going to try to stick to one tortilla and have the rest of the salad. I love tortillas too damn much.
  • nonameslob, have you ever tried the mission extra thin corn tortillas? They're only 40 calories each so you could totally have two tacos, or even three!
  • I don't usually like pre-packaged corn tortillas. They just taste gross to me I've tried the low carb, low cal tortillas too, but my bf won't eat them and I don't see the point in buying something separate. So, salad it is! Thanks!
  • I don't mind them once they're crispy, but I've always wanted to make my own out of masa. It's really simple to do!

Enjoy your salad
  • Pad thai with tofu, one bite of rice, a spoonful of yellow curry. Was a -3 and ended +3.