All Natural Alexia Roasted Fries

• Has anyone ever tried these fries?

They are really good. I get the ones that are.....

All Natural

98% Fat Free

Smart Classics

Roasted Fries with sea salt
  • I don't think I've had those ones, but I do love their sweet potato fries with sea salt and black pepper and the sweet potato puffs.
  • I havent tried those, I usually just stick to the ones that are 98% fat free which are the ones I listed above, They have straight fries and they have crinkle fries, I like the crinkle ones out of the two.
  • If you cut up a potato into fry shapes and bake it, you end up with fat free fries too. A little bit of oil spritzed onto the baking sheet helps with sticking (though parchment paper and soaking them in cold water helps even more!)

Super easy!

This is how I make frozen fries but I usually just make them on a whim.
  • Oh okay, Thanks for that infomation
  • I bought some of the 98% Fat Free ones today. I'll be trying them sometime soon.
  • What about the salt? Is that helping. I mean is it a good idea to eat too many of these things? Doesn't the salt just make you want to eat more, or reach for a drink of something.
  • I don't know if I'd buy those kinds of things... it seems just as easy & quick and probably healthier & cheaper to just make them from fresh. Potato, salt, & spritz of EVOO. Kinda like buying potatoes in a can.
  • I dont have any problem with the salt, It doesnt make me want to eat more or reach for something to drink.
  • I tried them this weekend. I didn't care for them. They were really bland and the texture was weird. I'm thinking that they have breading on them like those Burger King Satisfries.