S/C/G: 390/373/250

Height: 6'3" 1/2

Default Low Cal, All Costco Products, Ginger Garlic Chicken Stir-Fry

3 cups Kirkland Signature Stir Fry veggies
1/2 can of Kirkland Chunk Chicken Breast drained 3.5ish oz
2 tsp Kikkoman less sodium soy sauce
1 tsp Simply Asia Sweet Ginger Garlic seasoning
1 tsp of Kirkland EV Olive Oil

-Warm up a skillet or wok on med-high then add olive oil and roll it to coat the pan.
-Add veggies and cook for a few min until they thaw, then add the chicken, soy and seasoning.
-Cook/stir until veggies are at your desired texture breaking up the easily flaked chicken as you go.

Numbers aren't exact, but very close.

290 cal
8g fat
1g sat fat
75mg cholesterol
1050mg of sodium
22 carb
6g sug
36g protein
105% vit a
142% vit c
15% calcium
15% iron

Was experimenting for lunch and found this to be totally delish so I thought I'd share it. I do most of my shopping at costco as I like their product quality and will be using this dish often in my diet as you get a good portion, feel full, and it tastes great.

For those wanting a lower sodium count which is this dishes only flaw, imo, you can omit the soy and just use the seasoning - cutting the salt content by about 18% daily value. You can also sub the canned chicken breast for fresh chicken breast or the inexpensive Costco rotiserrie which I plant to test out as well. Make it your own!

Hope you enjoy!

Jesse
JPiper is offline   Reply With Quote