George Forman Grill!

• Omg! I got this two days ago at goodwill for under 10$ and It's been amazing I've been cooking more of the food that I eat instead of just eating prepackaged I seriously think this is my best purchase since starting to eat better! Any of you guys have favorites you like to cook on yours?
  • I have a Hamilton beach grill -- absolutely love it...especially grilled veggies!
  • Aww, jealous!!! I wish I didn't leave my huge foreman grill behind in Arizona! It was nice not having to heat up the kitchen too much especially in the summertime and perfect for the days where it's just too hot out to grill.

On the GF grill, my fave (and easy) meal was chicken with red potato rounds along with asparagus or zucchini with some lemon pepper/garlic salt on it. Mmm!

I once read you could use fruit like pineapple, peaches, and apples, etc although I never tried it (I should have when I had it at the time.)

I think I'm going to have to check out the local goodwill soon!
  • Never thought of doing veggies...huh?!
  • Kelijipa- I didn't either until like wayyyy later and funnily enough the veggie thing was in the mini meal ideas book that came with the grill, LOL! Bell peppers, potatoes, zucchinis, asparagus are good- basically any nonmushy veggie/fruit types like tomatoes, bananas, etc.
  • I used to love my George Forman grill, I'll have to dig it out again for the summer. It's so nice to use on hot days, no need to turn the oven on.