Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 05-29-2013, 02:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: tick'

Height: 5'8

Default Frozen Lunch was AWESOME

I haven't had a frozen meal in so long. You know, the prepackaged ones you pop in the microwave for a few minutes and you're ready to go. Today was a huge time crunch for me. I felt like even something like that wouldn't be quick enough. Needless to say, I had sufficient time (thank goodness!) as skipping lunch is my highway to a binge.

At any rate, I found one that is FANTASTIC. It was Lean Cuisine Chicken Parmigiana. The chicken was delicious, the noddles with cheese, pasta sauce and zucchini were delicious. And the whole thing was 280 calories. Not to mention, it actually filled me up. Of course I had my water along with my lunch, but it was the perfect size, taste everything.

Just thought I'd share!
Remington90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:25 PM   #2  
under construction

Height: 5'6

i try not to eat them often but i LOVE lean cuisine they are my go to when im to lazy to put my own meal together ... beats anything in the fast food category ..... before i stopped eatting meat i was in LOVE with thier sesame chicken with noodles dish , i know chinese food from a frozen meal sounds questionable ... try it , youll like it ... the chicken parm was my second favorite ...
modifyeddoll87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:49 AM   #3  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

I tend to stick with Healthy Choice meals and the lower-calorie Marie Callender meals (both at $2-$2.75 locally). I am a fan of the Lean Cuisine's Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli & their Deep Dish Spinach & Mushroom Pizza.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:47 PM   #4  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

I haven't used them in awhile, but lie lean cuisine spa cuisine entrees, and Ww Santa Fe beans and rice was always a go to
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:44 AM   #5  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

My favorite are the Trader Joe's black bean enchiladas. They are 240 calories (I believe they are repackaged Amy's enchiladas) and great. Sometimes I'll add additional frozen spinach to them to boost the veggie count or lettuce/tomatoes.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:25 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 165/137/120

Height: 4'11''

I found the Healthy Choices are the best option for me. I tried the "meal prep" thing while I was in school and honestly it was such a hassle, and I was tired of eating the same stuff over and over again. The Healthy Choice ones are really the only ones that fill me up, and I love the variety of the meals they have. A lot of the other brands wouldn't fill me up and I was stuck eating one or two kinds and that was it. They are perfect for lunch for me and they have such low calories you can't go wrong.
celigirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:42 AM   #7  
Pink Leopard Power

S/C/G: 351.2/ticker/185

Height: 6'0

I really love LC's Thai Chicken. It's amazing. It's a definite favorite.
JollyGreenSteen19 is offline   Reply With Quote