Eggnog'n and Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Holiday Herbal Teas!! Yes!! Eggnog'n is from Bigelow and $2.49 for a box, Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride (tastes like a lemon cookie) is $3.49 a box
  • Do you happen to know if they are sugarfree and/or caloriefree? They sound sooo good! Thanks.
  • they are sugar free. Eggnog'n is not decaf because it's made with black and green tea, but the cookie tea is completely herbal

they are also 0 calories each.
  • Awesome, thanks so much for the info. Gonna look for them this weekend!
  • I forgot to add that Bigelow has an herbal tea that's called GingerSnap'n, and it's decaf and sugar free and calorie free. And taste JUST like a gingersnap cookie
  • That sounds fabulous! Are they bagged or loose? Not a huge fan of bag tea anymore after drinking loose for so long but those flavours sound wonderful.

Where did you get them? I live in Canada and haven't heard of Bigelow. I'm near the border though and looking for a good excuse to head south!
  • they are bagged, but sometimes beggars can't be choosers, right?

Another great tea, though it is bagged, but I find it acceptable, is Harney and Son's Paris. It's a full leaf tea with lavender, rose, vanilla bean and it's -very- aromatic and relaxing.
  • Yes! I posted about this in the weight loss support section, but I just tried the gingersnap kind and I thought THAT tasted like a lemon cookie. It was good in more ways than one for me, too, because it tastes just like the lemon cookies my great aunt made for her yearly Christmas parties, and she passed away earlier this year. Brings back good flavors and good memories!

Oh, and they're 2.79 a box in my area, for those in the Southeastern US.
  • Quote: That sounds fabulous! Are they bagged or loose? Not a huge fan of bag tea anymore after drinking loose for so long but those flavours sound wonderful.

Where did you get them? I live in Canada and haven't heard of Bigelow. I'm near the border though and looking for a good excuse to head south!
    They do have Bigelow tea in Canada, it's a bit tricky to find though. Likely a smaller (but not corner store small) grocer will carry it - I haven't seen it in most of the larger stores.
  • Quote: They do have Bigelow tea in Canada, it's a bit tricky to find though. Likely a smaller (but not corner store small) grocer will carry it - I haven't seen it in most of the larger stores.
    Cheers, I will keep my eyes peeled! Though I find that when American Brands come to Canada they leave behind their most delectable flavours... Probably due to import food laws. With my luck I would find Bigelow but just a box of Orange Pekoe.
  • Where did you find these? I looked at Walmart and at the grocery store and couldn't find them.
  • Quote: Where did you find these? I looked at Walmart and at the grocery store and couldn't find them.
    I found them at Meijer and a Kroger Marketplace
  • I can't find them either! I checked Hannaford Supermarket, Stop & Shop Supermarket and Walmart.

I saw it on Amazon but it's just as much for shipping as it is for the product.

I am dreaming about the sugar cookie one!!
  • I've found mine at both Giant and Harris Teeter. They are usually around $3.29. I noticed in both stores the displays were placed in kind of random places, no where near the tea aisle. I found mine in both the produce section and also the frozen food aisle!

If you have a Trader Joe's anywhere near you they also have really good holiday teas.
  • Christmas Tree Shops also had some of these in their food section if anyone has a Christmas Tree Shop near them. Big Lots might have some too!