Eggnog'n and Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I found mine at Publix, for the record.
  • That sounds so good--I can't wait to try them!!
  • well, if all else fails you can always find them on amazon, ha! There's also a Pumpkin Pie Spice flavor, it's what I've been drinking lately.

Stash tea brand also has some pretty good flavors... Chocolate Hazelnut, Chocolate Mint, Coconut Mango to name a few... ok, not holiday flavors, but chocolate is good anytime, right?
  • I saw these at King Kullen. I LOVE Bigelow teas, so I probably should have picked some up, haha.

Chances are you CAN find them on Amazon, but you'll have to buy a whole case. I got my Pumpkin Spice tea that way and I'm still working on finishing it all
  • Quote: I saw these at King Kullen. I LOVE Bigelow teas, so I probably should have picked some up, haha.

Chances are you CAN find them on Amazon, but you'll have to buy a whole case. I got my Pumpkin Spice tea that way and I'm still working on finishing it all
    Well yes. I like having the cases, works out cheaper. They are like a diet staple for me, I can drink a few cups every night. It's cheaper than buying desserts atleast and better than having cakes and cookies around!