Eat This, Not That!

• I just cooked an awesome dinner with the main course out of the Eat This, Not That supermarket guide. It was the Poorman's Steak under the "10 Meals Under $10" section, and I added a baked sweet potato and Bird's Eye steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots; the whole meal was 343 calories, with the "steak" at 220cals a serving. It calls for ground sirloin, but I'm sure you could easily replace that with ground turkey or chicken and it'd be just as good. And y'all, I am -so- full right now; I feel like I ate a full course meal!

Just thought I'd share an awesome find; I'm planning on cooking more out of this book in the future.
  • Where can I get this guide. That sounds awesome. Thanks for sharing.
  • Instead of pasta I eat Yam noodles they are zero calories and the taste is the same. Beware of the dead fish smell.
  • Eat This Not That posts a lot of great information on the web too! And a simple google will tell you where to get the guide.
  • Ack! I forget to check down ehre sometimes, lol. But I bought the book at Barnes and Noble; you can get it at any book store.
  • they have a free email newsletter, too. I just started getting it.