MIO!!! Whats your fave flavour?

• Oh my goodness! Our grocery store finally carries MIO!! I have been looking everywhere for it!!! I tried the fruit punch and it rocked my sox off..whats your fave flavour? No wonder this is a diet staple!!
  • Sweet tea. Funny thing is I normally don't even drink sweet tea, but the regular water at restaurants here tastes so nasty that I HAVE to have my MiO to be able to drink it. And, it saves a TON on diet soda!
  • Berry pomegranate !! I tried the strawberry watermelon but I didn't like it. I found it left that taste in your mouth like crystal light leaves, but the berry pomegranate definitely doesn't.
  • I like them all so far, but Orange-Tangerine is my favorite, with Strawberry-Watermelon second (thankfully I don't get an aftertaste.) I see they have energy drink flavors, too. I don't use energy drinks, so I haven't looked to see what flavors they are.

Lin
  • Strawberry watermelon...drinking some now. Love the stuff!
  • I like the berry-pom and the caffeinated cherry. I just heard there's a lemon blueberry, I'd like to try that.
  • Blueberry Lemonade is awesome.
  • I enjoyed them for a short time late last year, but like most powdered drinks, it upsets my bladder.
  • I liked several flavors, but my favorite was the strawberry watermelon... until I drank it non-stop when I was in an enormous amount of pain and was trying to distract myself from it. Now the thought of drinking it makes me nauseous. I hope I can enjoy it again some day though! My sister gave me one of the energy ones, but I haven't been able to bring myself to try it yet.
  • Blueberry lemonade ?? I havent see that one here...I want it!
  • Ooh I haven't seen the Blueberry Lemonade one... that sounds yummy!

The strawberry watermelon seems popular, going to have to give that one a whirl next