High Protein and vegetables for Breakfast

• I am wondering if anyone has suggestions for incorporating a decent amount of protein, along with vegetable into my breakfast. I have tried quiche, I have tried omelets, I have tried an egg scramble with veggies. Turns out I hate eggs unless they are poached, fired or soft boiled.

When I eat an egg I add 1/4 egg whites (from a carton I just can't throw away those tasty yolks) for added protein but this doesn't make them any easier to eat.

I am trying to eat between 20 and 30 grams of protein at breakfast so that I stay full longer and only eat 3 meals a day (it's what works for me I hate snacking and having to think about when to eat). I would also like to ideally incorporate some vegetables like spinach or peppers in my breakfast but nothing seems to work well.

If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them I need to crack this breakfast problem once and for all.

I should also mention I can't have nuts or nut butters because I am a teacher and work with colleagues and students with peanut/nut allergies.
  • Well, easiest would be to saute up some spinach or other green and serve a poached egg over it. The yolk would break and get lovely and saucy on the spinach.

You could also make a green smoothie with some protein powder.
  • Make a sandwich of the meat and veggies for breakfast.