I love these roasted veggies!

• I recently found this recipe and I've made it a couple times. It's SO filling that I barely have to eat any to feel satisfied and I have leftover for at least 2 days. So easy and so yummy!

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/roasted...es/detail.aspx
  • Oh how yummy does that look?? I love roasted veggies. Did you ever try roasted baby potatoes and carrots seasoned w/salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary? Fabulous! Sometimes I'll throw in parsnips and a whole, unpeeled garlic clove then when everything is done squeeze out all the roasted garlic and mix it all over the roasted veggies. Super, super tasty. Thanks for posting that link.
  • Those look positively delish. I want to try making them for my family one day!
  • That sounds delicious! I'll definitely be trying that soon.

BTW Arrested Development is one of my all time favorite shows.
  • Quote: That sounds delicious! I'll definitely be trying that soon.

BTW Arrested Development is one of my all time favorite shows.
    Thank you for getting it! I knew someone would!

Did you know they're making an A.D. movie with 10 new episodes that will air prior to the release of the movie (and will lead into the movie) via NetFlix? The shows are set to air early 2013, followed by the movie. Hey brother!
  • I heard about the new episodes on Netflix but I didn't know they would lead into the movie! And of course I heard the news immediately after I canceled my Netflix subscription!! Their devious plan to win back customers will definitely work on me. I can't miss new episodes!! I'm so excited for them!

I think Buster is the BEST one on the show. He really cracks me up!
  • Quote: BTW Arrested Development is one of my all time favorite shows.
    loose seal, every time I see your posts I crack up. MOTHER!!!!!!!
  • Quote: loose seal, every time I see your posts I crack up. MOTHER!!!!!!!

Her? Egg? Bell?