Organic soap???

• OK, I didn't see anywhere else to put this post...

Anybody know where to get some good organic soap???
  • Dr. Bronner's Organic Castille Soap. Vitacost.com
  • OK, I'll check that out...thanks!

Any suggestions on some sort of bolt on water purifier to replace a standard shower head with?

I'm trying to filter out the fluoride and whatever else they put in our municipal water supply as that soaks in to yer skin.

I figured it'd be good to not only eat good, but also try to eliminate toxic stuff coming in the body as much as possible.
  • These are on Amazon
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...filter&x=0&y=0

We were looking at them but hand't figure out what we want yet, but there are reviews. also, on the soap, you can find it at healthfood store too but Vitacost has the best prices. It comes in bar and liquid.
  • I second Dr. Bronner's soap. I love that stuff. It is kinda pricey, but the peppermint is amazing- just be sure not to use too much or it will be a rather intense tingle!
  • I guess I'd need to get one with a filter that is readily available...
  • Calantha Organics
    I've actually become a huge fan of Calantha Organics soap. It's organic and natural. (calanthaorganics.com) I've given it to friends and fam and now they love it too. Hope that helps!
  • If you live close to a Trader Joes, they also have their own brands for organic soap. It might be a bit cheaper than Dr. Bronners.

• The soap that came to my mind, which I actually have used is not certified organic, but is natural, biodegradable, and never tested on animals. It is goat milk soap made by Jenness Farm in New Hampshire.

http://www.jennessfarm.com/Bar-Soap/...-products.html

All the soaps are made in their home kitchen using goat milk from their own herd of goats. It started as a 4-H project and has continued to expand. I have to give my complete recommendation to these products, because I have dry, rough skin and when I use this soap my skin is nourished and smoothed noticeably even after one use.

I know it sounds weird, but everyone should try this stuff! There are so many amazing scents to choose from and it would be great to support this small family business from my home state!!!