Aldi - Fit & Active Brand

• I have to say I LOVE shopping at Aldi. It's really cheap and they have a wonderful healthy line of food, Fit & Active. If you have an Aldi near you and you've never checked it out - you totally should!

Their Fit & Active Brand has protein bars, 90 calorie granola bars, protein shakes, whole wheat pasta, low fat cheese, yogurt, devils food cookies, ground turkey & lean ground beef ... hmm, what else do I buy?

It's really great and satisfying buying healthy food options for SO cheap!

Just came home with a big haul and now I have lots of options to plan my meals with!

Anyone else love Aldi's Fit & Active food??
  • I love Aldi also, and I am glad they finally got Greek Yogurt in so much cheaper than anywhere else.
  • I love Aldis too. I always have their yogurt in the fridge. Plus there wheat thins, caramel rice cakes, their light ranch is THE BEST! They also have creamer, i think string cheese, trail mix, low fat pocket sandwiches. (Think hot pockets type) I try to only shop twice a month, and aldis is always my first stop.
  • I love the rice cakes, chocolate shakes, cereal bars and quite many other things also, really good. I shop there first also, we're a family of 7 so I get all of my meats first. I try to catch their lean beef when they mark it $2 off really helps.