Hi, I have just joined, and I thought I would share my healthy chicken curry recipe. I think it tastes amazing, and it is simple to make:
1/2 a medium onion
small tin of chopped tomatoes
small handful of coriander
1 tsp of madras curry paste (I use Patak's)
1 tsp of vindaloo curry paste (again, I use Patak's)
1 chicken breast
1. cut the 1/2 onion in half
2. Blend together the onion, tomatoes, coriander and curry pastes until you get a smooth sauce.
3. Cut the chicken into small pieces.
4. Heat the chicken in a pan until white on the outside.
5. Add the sauce to the pan and simmer for 20 mins.
You can serve it with rice, or a pita bread.