Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 08-11-2011, 11:19 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/216/160

Height: 5'8"

Default Go Picnic!

Has anybody tried the Go Picnic boxed meals you can order online at amazon and www.gopicnic.com (I think Costco and a couple other places carry them, too). I found them on Amazon, and I have to say, I really like them. Kind of like fancy lunchables for adults. I mean, they're a little heavy on the sodium, and they're a bit pricey, but pretty reasonable calorie-wise for food that feels indulgent (all are under 500 cals, most under/around 350-400).

Mostly I eat them when I am grumpy about not going out to eat junk food or too lazy to make something for myself, or when I'm going somewhere and I'm not sure what the food situation is going to be like.
DezziePS is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
20lbs to Go - Looking for a Buddy dietingagain22 Metabolic Research Center 202 10-06-2009 07:40 PM
1lb. Down And Plenty More To Go! LadyLai Support Groups 568 01-02-2007 12:12 PM
Get Over The Hump Crew!! ~ Let The Pounds Go! VIVA~GIRL Support Groups 3920 07-05-2006 10:27 AM
Around we go again with the friendly chicks #7 Shad Support Groups 513 09-16-2005 05:16 PM