Chipotle

• Chipotle was one of my favorite places to eat before I moved to where I currently am. Well, after 2.5 years of living here, they decided to open one. Grand opening tomorrow. Any other people out there who really enjoy Chipotle? If so, what are the more "healthy" options as far as calories & carbs, etc go? I ALWAYS eat burritos naked (even before I counted calories) so I have noooo problem going without tortilla. lol Thanks.
  • Here is a calculator for Chipotle! I use it a LOT!

http://www.chipotlefan.com/index.php...ion_calculator
  • I love chipotle! I get a burrito bowl with double beans, no rice, fajita veggies, guacamole and whatever meat and salsa I'm in the mood for. Taking out the tortilla, rice and dairy drops the calories and carbs dramatically.
  • Well, I don't really go to Chipotle all that often, but I go to Qdoba which, as far as I know, is pretty much the same.

I get a naked taco salad with pork and pico de gallo sauce. So good!
  • Love Chipotle, use food calculator, always plan ahead. Now it is no big deal because I know what I can "afford".
  • thanks ladies the chipotle calculator was def helpful!
  • Wow! So glad I found this link! I thought Chipotle was something that I was going to have to say good bye to haha. I have definitely found some better options there that still fill my chipotle craving! Thanks for posting!