Fiber One Brownies!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Anyone else tried these? They. Are. Awesome!

http://www.generalmills.com/~/media/...Fudge-102.ashx
  • Looks good! Never tried.
  • I love those. They are great for breakfast on the go with fruit. Or as a guiltfree treat.
  • That being said I would marry them if I could.
  • Quote: That being said I would marry them if I could.
    ROFL!!!! Me too!!
  • It looks yummy!
  • I just ate one of these! They are delicious. Pair them with a glass of almond milk and you are good to go.
  • They are pretty good. Its a nice sweet treat.
  • I tried the chocolate and peanut butter ones and I was not happy with them...maybe these are better! I took the whole box to work for others to take!
  • Are they gas bombs like the fiber one aka fart bars? In my honest opinion the fiber one bars are deadly, I could frequent flyer some serious sky miles round trip eating one of those babies... They were good but the gas, not so much!!! I steer clear of em..
  • EvilWoman-They have 5 grams of fiber. I don't think that would be a problem unless you ate too many of them. They don't seem to bother me.
  • I tried the chocoloate PB one - can i say delicious?????!!!! Yum!!!!
  • I like the brownies and some of the chewy bars. Make it much easier to hit the fiber requirements. Though I imagine they are dangerous for people with self-control issues, I could imagine eating a whole box in one sitting if I wasn't careful!
  • omg!! they have a peanut butter one?!?! I MUST TRY IT!!!
    I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER!!
  • Quote: Are they gas bombs like the fiber one aka fart bars?

So true lol. The Quaker Oats kind is not so bad. But you have to time them right with what you are eating too.

I will give these brownies a try. It might be my first choice for my vacation snack if it's not a bomb.