Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters Candy

• I found these at Walgreen's by the cashier stand last night. I can't even find an image online to post, but I can attest that they are very good. The package describes them as, "Crunchy crisps and creamy caramel drenched in milk chocolate." Single serving packs have 120 cal. 6 grams fat. There are about six bite-sized pieces in each pack. Not enough to eat if you are really hungry, but enough to curb a chocolate craving.
  • OMG! I discovered these at Walgreens about three days ago! One of my weaknesses is Turtles (the candy) and I was there about to buy some when I saw these. I am so in love! Finally something that I can use as a substitute for my Turtles addiction!
  • They reminded me of Turtles, too. Nice soft caramel.
  • when i do get a chocolate craving, i like to have ONE godiva chocolate pearls. they are VERY small but it work for me PERFECTLY.
  • DH and I tried the Skinny Cow candy last week. It is quite tasty.

I also bought a package of the Godiva Dark Chocolate Pearls. They have a wonderful intense chocolate flavor. They are very good. One of the little pearls is less than 5 calories. I had one last night and it satisfied me. I didn't add the calories since it is so few.
  • Funny thing is I just ate a bag, haha. They are so good!
  • I'm definitely going to Walgreens for some! I need something to satisfy my sweet tooth. Thanks!